The DEL symposium will take place on Wednesday, the19th and Thursday, the 20th of June, 2013 at the CNRS in Paris (check here the exact address). The symposium complete programme is available on line.
Please fin bellow important information for people who have registered for the DEL symposium:
1. We will be welcoming you from 8:15am on June 19 and 20.
2. To come into the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), you must leave an ID at the reception. Otherwise, you can not access the conference.
3. For the public, each lunch costs 10 €, 19 as 20 June
4. Headphones for simultaneous translation will be provided to those have asked for it. We ask you to be careful with this equipment because we would be sorry to charge 200 €f or each lost or damaged headset.
5. All attendees are invited to the cocktail party to be held on June 19 from 7:30pm.
6. Those wishing to attend the symposium and have not had time to register yet can still do it: http://colloquedel2013.fr/en/inscription-colloque/
7. All members of the DEL network are expected at our General Annual Meeting which will take place at the University of Paris Est Créteil on June 21 (10.00am-1.00pm). The GA will be followed by a lunch. If you want to attend, please get in touch : stephanie.wojcik @ u-pec.fr.Tweet