The General Assembly of the DEL network will be held in Créteil (Paris) directly after the two days of the DEL international symposium. All DEL members are welcome to participate to this important assembly in order to discuss the future of the network on June, 21 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This General Assembly will not take place at the same location than the symposium, but in a meeting room of the University Paris Est Creteil.
Please find below explanation on how to access the location:
Building: UFR Sciences économiques of University Paris Est Creteil, Keynes room
61, avenue du Général de Gaulle – Créteil (south of Paris)
1) Metro line 8: Créteil-Université station
2) Inside the station, turn right under the tunnel
3) The UFR de Sciences économiques building is the first one you will see on the left when you exit the tunnel.
4) Cross the courtyard to access the entrance.
5) The Keynes room is on the second floor.
You can refer to the map on the university website (where the building is called “Mail des Mèches”), or directly on Google Maps.